PURGE - TEST GUN
The CPI purge gun provides a convenient, cost effective method to remove all air from the divider block system to ensure all lubrication points will receive lubrication immediately on start-up of the compressor. The manual pump is also an efficient device to trouble shoot the divider block system to locate blockage in divider blocks, tubing lines, and cylinder/packing injection points. The pump delivers full pressure at minimum stroke for ease of use in tight quarters. All pumps are provided with a 36” stainless steel braided hose for long reach applications, 5000 PSI stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge and chrome plated steel tube with bulls eye sight glass.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy pump head
- Precision fit, hardened plunger develops 5,000# pressure
- Chrome plated steel reservoir
- Visual level indication eliminates injecting air into the divider block system
- Stainless steel liquid filled pressure gauge
- 36” stainless steel braided hose with all tubing connection