SMX Divider Blocks (Divider Valves)
Divider blocks (also known as distribution blocks or divider valves) provided by CPI, precisely distribute correct lubrication, reducing the size of lubricator boxes and maximizing lubrication system efficiency.
CPI offers the DropsA SMX product line as an affordable performance product featuring:
- Multiple base plate assembly mounting patterns for traditional industry bolt patterns.
- Simplified ordering process to save time and reduce errors.
- Proven performance for applications up to 4000 PSI (276 BAR).
- Base assemblies are bolted together with a threaded insert and attachment screw. This provides no maximum limitation on the number of elements which can be used on the assembly.
- A bypass element is available to accommodate an increase or decrease in lubrication points without disturbing the base assembly or pipe work. This element acts as a blank placeholder and is only used on four section or larger divider block assemblies.
- Each divider block assembly is easily configured to the customer’s specific lubrication needs.