CPI ported plate valves provide operators with a comprehensive range of both metallic and non-metallic plate valve assemblies and internal components, manufactured to the highest quality, for air and process gas compressors operating in a range of different applications. Achieving the optimum performance and reliability are key to most operators and CPI ported plate valves can deliver across the broad spectrum of applications and operating conditions required.
Play Plate Valve Animation
Internal Parts Materials
Metallic sealing and dampening discs are manufactured using high quality stainless steel, which is heat treated and tempered to the appropriate hardness, to provide an economical material with excellent performance for a broad range of applications. CPI materials technology is an integral part of the non-metallic sealing and dampening discs manufactured for CPI plate valves. Due to the properties of non-metallic materials, plate, disc and other internal components incorporated into CPI ported plate valves, are specifically selected to reliably perform in the operating conditions and gas properties of a particular application.
Ported Plate Valves Features and Benefits
- seats and guards manufactured from a variety of metallic materials suitable for a broad range of applications
- integral guides are incorporated into the guard design, enabling effective ring sealing
- CPI materials technology utilized to create non-metallic ring components
- non-metallic materials provide excellent chemical resistance, high temperature tolerances and strong impact capabilities, in a wide variety of applications
- springs and button materials are specifically selected for efficient performance in specific applications